At Software Heritage, we work hard to build the universal archive of software source code, and we want to keep you up to date on what’s new and help you make the most out of the archive.
A few weeks ago, we were happy to introduce the Software Heritage Newsletter that brings regularly to you a summary of the news and blog posts about the progress of our mission.
Today, we are excited to announce that we opened the Software Heritage video channel, where you can find a wealth of videos that are classified in four categories:
- Keynotes: you can find here videos from keynotes on Software Heritage see for example
- Events: you can find here videos from landmark events in the history of Software Heritage, see for example
- Talks: you can find here videos from conference presentations, see for example
- Archiving and referencing source code with Software Heritage where we show why and how to archive, reference and cite software in research articles using the Software Heritage archive and identifiers,
- Determining the Intrinsic Structure of Public Software Development History
- Tutorials: you can find here videos that explore the many features of Software Heritage, and help you get the best out of them
Let’s spread the word, and …