We’re hiring a Software Engineering Manager!
Our archive keeps growing, as well as our team!
We are now hiring a Software Engineering Manager to help Software Heritage keep growing and help our development team achieve challenging technical goals.
The software engineering manager will be working on:
- Defining, triaging, and periodically reviewing the project technical roadmap
- Coordinating task assignments within the engineering team to ensure sustained progress along with the project technical roadmap
- Working with engineers to define individual projects, set personal goals, and solve non-technical hurdles
- Evaluating progress on both team and individual projects
- Reviewing the processes and tools used to support engineering activities, to ensure smooth collaboration within the team
- Creating reports and give updates, both within the team and publicly, on the project technical progress
- Coordinating the technical participation of Software Heritage in national and international R&D projects
- Training new employees
Please note that this is a full-time Paris-based job.
Do you love open-source software and do you want your work to be meaningful? Take a look at this job opportunity and apply to it!